- Complete and typed application
- Scanned copy of Hampton University Acceptance Letter (high school students)
- Typed essay
- Why do I want to attend Hampton University and what unique characteristics/qualities/skills do I bring to contribute to the diverse student population?
- Official high school transcript (signed and scanned)
- One letter of recommendation from a school official (i.e. principal, counselor, teacher, professor, etc.)
- One letter of recommendation from community member (club sponsor, coach, church official, alumnus from Hampton University etc.) **both recommendations must be signed and scanned**
All documents should be scanned into one (1) pdf file labeled Last Name.First Name.Home State Initials. For example, Jane Doe from South Carolina would label her application Doe.Jane.SC.The subject line of your email should also read Last Name.First Name.Home State Initials. If your school does not allow you to view recommendation letters or transcripts, please have your counselor or school official email your application packet.